Sunday, November 26, 2017

The Nobleman's Retort ver.1.03

With the new Clymenia game coming around I've decided to fix English version of one of their previous games: [RE164217] The Nobleman's Retort (催眠貴族) version 1.03. I only fixed some things like text going beyond screen, choices not being translated, some missed lines, and other miscellaneous things that weren't critical but annoying nevertheless.
Also, for the moment I'll work at Shadowcore as a side project to test some things. You can check progress at Future Projects. Here's interface translation as teaser.
UPD: I don't want to edit this page every time or making separate post, so I will post updated files for Shadowcore here.


Get Nobleman's Retort files here.
Get Shadowcore latest interface/partial translation files here.

1 comment:

  1. Your Doing God's work brother. Looking forward for Shadowcore.

    ReplyDelete