Saturday, June 30, 2018

Female Warrior Mancas: Troll and The Princess Chained ver.1.01 [upd 09.01.18]

Quick and fun partial for [RE213201] Female Warrior Mancas: Troll and The Princess Chained (女戦士マンカースの冒険 トロルと繋がれし姫君) version 1.01 (30.11.2017).
Did it for myself using anon's translation tool, but figured that might as well share it. Translation is worse than what google can do, but thanks to some simple manipulations on my part it's better than it otherwise would be. I didn't edit images like OP menu and some other text, thus I count it as partial. There's also no convenient word wrapper so I had to do everything by hand and more or less in blind.

Update 09.01.18:  Fixed bug with the battle end message and few other small things.


Female Warrior Mancas files: partial version 0.1a [09.01.18].

No comments:

Post a Comment